Présentation de l'offre d'emploi
Nestlé Nespresso SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers’ own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide.
Achieve the sales and qualitative objectives for the Boutique.
- Quantitative: Achieve the sales and profitability targets as defined in the annual budget, avoidance of stock-outs, stock status.
- Qualitative: Quality of service, customer satisfaction, as measured by , the state of the Boutique,
- Organize Management Meetings and Monthly Team Meetings to align on target & priorities
- Monitor the Service Excellence and provide the right guidance and improvement advice
- Welcome, advise and guide a clientele and identify their needs.
- Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and services.
- Respond appropriately to customer complaints
Boutique Excellence Operations Procedures: organise & optimise the smooth running of the Boutique
- Manage the presence of the Coffee Specialists and distribute their daily tasks (i.e. Tasting area, stock control, reception of deliveries, etc…)
- Transmit necessary information to other departments to ensure the smooth running of the Boutique (security, cleanliness of premises, maintenance)
- Ensure accurate reporting; and ensure IT issues are reported in due time
- Check payments in accordance with the defined procedure.
- Daily control of the cash tills
- Ensure compliance to Control & Policy Documents: Boutique Deleted Order, Free Goods & Credit Note & Returns
Inventory management: Boutique stock control:
- Manage the stock (machines, capsules and accessories) as well as the necessary POS material.
- Anticipate the requirements for each area of activity and ensure continually adequate stocks, place orders, check the deliveries.
Develop People: motivate and manage the team:
- Train and coach the Boutique Coffee Specialists, ensure that Boutique Management staff is respecting the Nespresso values
- Implement the application of operational procedures and follow the Quality & SHE systems , including the compliance to all Nestle Nespresso, CARE guidelines & standards and to local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure safe working conditions
A day in the life of…
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in multi-national companies, experience from retail or premium brands will be a definite advantage
- Outgoing, proactive, responsible and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills and organized in boutique management
- Ability to work in a quick and multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English