Présentation de l'offre d'emploi
DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create the life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading point-of-care
In this role the Clinical Specialist, supports Regional Directors and Managers with Clinical Knowledge that can be used to create new business opportunities
- Leads efforts to define and implement new medical strategies for the (applicable business area)
- The Clinical Specialist works closely with the Business Development Director, Managers and other stakeholders is responsible for assisting with achieving NPI sales target for the Region
- Complete familiarization with all products in the ARDx IDEM Portfolio
- Develop annual sales and action plans for the full range of products in the geographical area of responsibility differentiate Alere products from competitors and to further demonstrate the product’s utility in different indications
- Creating awareness of ARDx IDEM products amongst KOL’s and KDM’s in order to expand existing business
- Support the commercial team at congresses and conferences
- Develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base, including key accounts, ensuring their satisfaction with products and services always
- Organize and manage product evaluations
- Monitor and report on competitive activities
- Management of sales pipeline, forecasting, business reporting and analysis of sales by customer, product, business unit
- Capturing of Customer Visit data (Customer Visit report system)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the ARDx Quality System
- Participate in congresses / conferences, sales meetings where required
- Keep up to date with market developments
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to promote a professional image in the field
- Assures that the scientific research program meets scientific and business objectives
- Partners across the business on technical, scientific, marketing, commercial, and quality programs and initiatives
- Supports R&D with input to product development and performance
- Supports commercial organizations with scientific input, customer interactions and scientific presentation
- Partner with Health Economist to develop annual sales and action plans for the full range of products in the geographical area of responsibility and design solutions that integrate the customer’s needs with market intelligence, product knowledge, peer-reviewed literature and business strategy to design comprehensive diagnostic solutions that deliver superior total value to our customers
Qualifications And Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Medical ( MD ) OR PHD in a Biological Sciences related degree
- 1- 3 years’ experience within a research-oriented role or a scientific advisory role is essential.
- Experience with infectious diseases with in Africa as well as IVDs and Biologic is beneficial.
- Experience with COVID-19 would be beneficial
- Experience with Tenders and Sales is advantageous
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting IVDs and Biologics.
- Having worked with clinical trials and product development would be beneficial.
Laboratory experience within a medical diagnostics laboratory is desired.
Détail offre d'emploi
Offres d'emploi (4)
Médecin Biologiste (spécialisé en biochimie et hormonologie) H/F on 14 septembre 2023 CDI Temps plein