Présentation de l'offre d'emploi
KIN MARCHE Management & Leadership program !!
ExcelJob in partnership with FONKAT, offers for KIN MARCHE, SUPER MARKET MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING.
We are looking for a YOUNG GRADUATE FROM Business school for a professional and customer service-oriented store training manager. The role shall enable to develop relevant skills to oversee daily operations at our store under the supervision of the store manager.
The training will include supervision of both operational and organizational standards of the store, undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
As the resultat of this 6 Month Internal Managerial Training to reinforce knowledge of our best practice in the super market management, the candidate will acquire ability to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals, while becoming excellent in communication, in leadership and in interpersonal skills.
Kinshasa & Province
National / All
Democratic Republic of the Congo
JOB BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Annual holiday bonus
Flexible work schedule
Professional development opportunities internally and externally
Individualized career development
Performance feedback and open-door company culture
Team building and company-wide events
Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of brilliant people developing & modernizing retail in D R CONGO
- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
- Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
- Fluency in both French and English with Ability to prioritize several projects
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Fresh Master’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills with positive attitude
- High level of conscientiousness, integrity, and professional pride