Présentation de l'offre d'emploi
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently seeking a DRC Project Director (PD) the USAID-funded MOMENTUM (Moving Integrated, Quality Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health and Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services to Scale) Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity project. JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc, (JSI) leads the global project, implementing in collaboration with a consortium of technical partners including PATH. MOMENTUM Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity is a consortium of global leaders transforming immunization by applying innovations and best practices in integrated management and service delivery, health systems strengthening, financing, data and learning, social and behavior change, strategic partnerships, gender, and human-centered design. Led by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., the consortium, which includes PATH, Accenture Development Partnerships, Results for Development, Gobee Group, CORE Group, and The Manoff Group, collaborates with local partners to improve immunization outcomes and builds on the accomplishments and learnings.
The MOMENTUM awards seek to contribute to global technical leadership and evidence generation and dissemination around maternal, newborn, and child health (MNCH), family planning (FP) and reproductive health (RH) services. The project’s overarching goal is to sustainably strengthen routine immunization programs to 1) overcome the entrenched obstacles contributing to stagnating and declining immunization rates in USAID-supported countries, and 2) address the barriers to reaching zero-dose and under-immunized children with life-saving vaccines and other health services. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the disruption of immunization services, the project will also support countries with the maintenance, adaptation, suspension, and/or reinstatement of immunization services. M-RITE is also a key technical assistance provider to DRC for the introduction of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The DRC Project Director will lead and supervise the team to work with client management (JSI, USAID Mission and MOH) and will engage with other partners, with close collaboration with the central M-RITE team. The DRC Project Director will also be responsible for management and technical oversight for the M-RITE portfolio and overall risk management for the program. The DRC PD will report to the Director of Programs, PATH DRC with a dotted line to M-RITE’s Director of Country Programs.
- Serve as Project Director and technical representative with JSI, USAID, MOH PEV, and other national/international agencies, institutions, and stakeholders in DRC.
- Provide management and technical oversight for the M-RITE DRC portfolio and risk management overall for the program.
- Assure compliance with PATH, JSI and USAID policies, rules and regulations;
- Manage the performance of the project and oversee the preparation of routine and ad hoc performance reports. Ensure quality and timeliness of work and the completion of all activities within budget.
- Oversee the development of appropriate planning, monitoring, management and control systems to ensure informed decision-making and implementation of project activities.
- Oversee monitoring of project activities and ensure incorporation of lessons learned into ongoing activity tasks. Ensure performance against targets. Take corrective action where necessary.
- Communicate regularly with the central M-RITE team, sharing information in a timely manner. Ensure accuracy and timely submission of all quarterly/annual reporting requirements.
- Disseminate outputs through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications and communicate them internally and externally.
- Represent M-RITE at regional meetings and conferences, manage relationship and coordination with regional bodies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Advance degree in public health, supply chain management, social sciences, business or related field, and a minimum of 10 years of experience providing technical assistance to EPI programs.
- Proven track record of project leadership and management, including managing teams and people
- Familiarity with immunization systems support such as implementation of outreach activities, new vaccine introduction, service delivery, cold chain, vaccine management, waste management and disposal.
- Experience with USAID is required
- Experience working with government institutions, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders (particularly at the sub-national level), informing development of strategy, policy and operational plans, preferably in immunization system strengthening.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-site, multi-year project, including managing partner collaboration, experience with cross-cultural teams highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration and diplomacy and commitment to achieving project objectives.
- Fluency in French and professional proficiency in English with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Détail offre d'emploi
Offres d'emploi (2)
DIRECTEUR ADMINISTRATIF ET FINANCIER (H/F) on 17 décembre 2022 Temps plein